Translate

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Scrappy Canary challenge #3

Hello lovelies! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend :) I am multi tasking this weekend and i am on a mission to complete all the Scrappy Canary challenges. So fingers crossed i can finish them. The challenge i am sharing today is challenge #3.




I had such a hard time finishing this because i so badly wanted to add black. I always struggle with pastel because using black is pretty much on all my pages. However i challenged myself and didn't use it, yay me. I did however use some helpful advice and matted my page in a beautiful gold paper and i now love my page immensely. So enough jibber jabber here is my page i created of our beautiful bubba girl :)

 
So i am off to keep scrapping! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: