Translate

Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Sketch Challenge for Scrappy Canary

Hi all. I have been managing to find some craft time in between the chaos. This time of the year is always so full on and i am definitely looking forward to the Christmas break. a couple more days and bam my house will be filled with all that is Christmas, i just cannot wait.  I am just quickly stopping by today to share with you a page i created for the Scrappy Canary Sketch Challenge. I also used some of the products from their October kits. I had so much fun creating my page. So here is the sketch...

 
Here is my interpretation of the sketch. I just love this photo of my daughter i took at the gardens. Everyday she amazes me and i am grateful she is a part of my life.
 
 
 
Ok so i am off to finish some last minute Christmas projects. TFL and see you again soon.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love all the layers! Hope all is well :)