Translate

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Prima January BAP

Hello lovelies i hope you are keeping well. To all my fellow Aussies i hope you are having a wonderful Australia Day. We normally have a barbie and go swimming but today the weather has taken a turn for the worse and we will be spending day inside, plus my darling heads off to work this arv, so we definitely have a change this year from our usual dealings.

Anyway i am not complaining as i have managed to spend the morning crafting. I started my page for the Prima BAP a few days ago and finally got to finishing it. It has been awhile since i played along and thought i would have a go. I had an idea in my head which started with me making my own dream catcher, which in turn lead me to make my own feathers (def will be doing this again :) ). Nine Mendella created this month's sketch.  If you haven't already seen the sketch this month here it is. 

2014 BAP Nine
 
 
 
Here is my page. I changed my mind a heap of times, altered the paper, added a heap of layers and finally am happy with the end result.
 

 
 
Ok so i hope you enjoy the rest of your day, take care xx

No comments: