Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A new fortnight, a new challenge!!

Hello lovelies! Today i am popping in with this fortnights challenge at Scrap Africa. Challenge number 22 is being hosted by the ever talented Elena Smoktunova.

Elena Smoktunova
 
The challenge this fortnight is all about resisting, whether you use embossing, crayons, glue, gesso or any medium that resists paint, inks etc.
We have some wonderful inspiration from our Design Team and our Guest Design Team ladies. We would love to see what you create, so pop over ----------> here and give it ago :)
 
Today i am sharing a page i created with a white crayon and mists. It really is an easy and yet dramatic technique. I had so much fun creating this page, it was therapy for my soul not just beause the colours or getting messy but because i scrapped me!!! It is a page that represents who i am right now! 2013 has seen me evolve so much. I am a healthier and happier person for it. I give thanks to the higher powers for giving me the strength and guiding me along this journey!
 
 
 
 

So that is it from me thanks for dropping by. Hope you find some time to join in. Take care and until next time keep scrapping!!!!

4 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

This is a fabulous page Billie-Jean...love the colours and super that you are celebrating YOU! It is awesome that you are happier and healthier... may your journey only get better and better!! x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning layout. I never knew that you could use so many mediums to resist. I am going to try this too.

Lizzyc said...

How fabulous, I love the use of the white crayon, great colors!!

Dani Cristina said...

I saw your pages there in Africa and Scrap
I thought I had to come by and to take a closer look.
BEAUTIFUL two, love the colors and creativity-LOVE your style :)
xx