Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Scrap Africa Challenge #21 - Washi Tape and Twine

Another fortnight, another challenge!! I really enjoyed creating this page and i even used up some stuff i have been keeping for those rainy days, lol, and some scraps! My daughter took a lovely photo of her father and me and i just had to use it. I guess not every photo has to be perfect right??
 
So if you would love to have a go at this weeks challenge pop over here. We would love to see you there and lets face it who doesn't have some spare washi tape and twine laying around.
 

So that is it from me for today. Take care xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all that texture, your background work is really fab!

Denise van Deventer said...

Super page Billie-Jean and love the colours you used! Love that delicate chippie and the twine! Beautiful work! ;-)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous background. Love those diamonds. Really stunning layout.