Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Playing catch up!



Hello all! Just popping in to share some DT pages i did for Scrap Africa. I have been so busy with everything right now! We had Easter and the school holidays, i celebrated my 31st birthday and then I spent an intense couple of days at Uni, then flew out to Melbourne for my little brothers wedding and came home just to get sick and spent a good few days in bed sleeping :( so now i am so far behind and unfortunately time does not want to stand still but i will have fun playing catch up :P I had planned to do a birthday giveaway but simply ran out of time so stay tuned as i will be doing one this month :) Ok so onto some sharing!

I will start with the most current page so you have plenty of time to join in. You have until the 14th of May, wow May already!! I really struggled getting this done and am really not sure if i am 100% with it as i left it kinda plain. This is the sketch for this fortnight.


My page....Just look at my girls faces such darlings! Do i need more?????



So pop over and check out the other girls and welcome our Guest Designers Debbi Tehrani and Cve.

Another page i created for my DT role was using Triangles, A Black and White photo as well as confetti. Now i am new to the confetti thing but why not i thought. We had so many wonderful entires. Really was hard to pick a winner but stay tuned because the winners will be announced soon. So here was the challenge.


 
My page, which i used the lovely new ranges from Prima!!!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on them and use them.
 
 
 
 
Okay so that is it from me i will be back soon, i want to share a heap of photos and i will be back to share some more projects :) Take care and keep scrapping!!
 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been busy :) your layouts are both fantastic! Hope life slows down a bit for you soon!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. Just poppin in! I love these two layouts, and I love carousels too.. I can see the enjoyment on their faces !! I love the background paper on the second one.. and love the layout on your fur baby Ridge.. too cute!! I hope you are having a good week!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Geepers girl...but you have been busy! Hope you are feeling better real soon! ;-) Lovely pages and love them both...you did a super job with these!
Happy Belated birthday too...hope you had a super day!

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful layouts Billie.... Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a good one. I am hoping to play along with this months Scrap Africa challenge. Love your new layouts...

Catarina M Monguilhott said...

Very, very beautiful!!!!!