Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge 16

 
Hello lovelies!!! Just popping in to share my latest  DT page for Scrap Africa. I know i am running late but that is the story of my life these days.  
 
I hope you get time to pop over and check out what some of the other super talented ladies have created :) They blow me away each time with their creativity and what i love the most is we all have our own styles.
 
Anyway here is the sketch this fortnight, isnt it a good one :)
 

Here is my interpretation of the sketch :)
 
 
So that is it from me i wanted to say so much more but am running short on time so until next time keep scrapping :) 


1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Great page Billie-Jean....love those cute photo's, the chippies and your background work!Beautiful page!