Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Skissedilla Sketch # 196

Hello lovelies!! Well just a quick post to share a page i created which is inspired by the sketch over at Skissedilla. I am having a hard time scrapping pages for me at present just with all my commitements and it is only going to get more full on when Uni resumes at the end of the month but such is life, at least i won't be bored. With my lack of time and these comitements i find my mojo disappears and reappears without any notice at all. So i sat and really just played around with this page. I had no expectations at all and just went with the flow. For Chrissy i was lucky enough to receive a Cricut Expression. I already own a Cricut but the first one that came out, and so i really needed one that i could cut out 12x12 or bigger. I have been playing around with it alot creating big embellies and my own backgrounds as well. So i cut out a really large tree. I pulled out my mists, stamps and inks and just set about creating. It came out a really simple page but i do love the fun side of it.

 
 


Here is the sketch. As you can see i chose small photos, the cloud and the tree as inspiration for my page.


 
TFL!! Sorry for the dull photo, it is super overcast here today with on and off showers. Until next time keep scrapping!!!

2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

This is such a fun and cute layout Billie-Jean...love it! So very creative!

Dolly B said...

This looks fabulous, love how you have created the scene, and congrats on the Once Upon a Sketch win
Mary