Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

Time flies!

Hello fellow Bloggers! I hope you have all been having fun creating! I have been working on a few bits and pieces but they are not coming together quite as quickly as i hoped and i fear i will run out of time before i finish, lol. With Jack Frost coming in my nights of late night scrapping are dwindling as i find i am diving into bed a little earlier just to keep the frostbite away, ok maybe that is a bit extreme but it has been quite cold here! I just wanted to pop on today and share a page i did as a Guest Designer over at Child's Play Challenges. If you haven't found your way over there yet then i recommend you check it out! I have such fun getting there challenges done! For my Guest Designer role i had to use Mr Potato Head for inspiration. Now we do not own a Mr Potato Head toy for one my children do not find it entertaining at all and i think they are silly as well!  So i went with the colour inspiration and also a line from the Toy Story movie that Mr Potato Head said.It matches so well with the photo of my daughter, who in actual reality was just a tad annoyed at me taking so many photos. But i was super excited as it was her first time flying. So here is my page and if you get a chance pop over and take a look at Child's Play Challenges.





Thanks for looking and hopefully i will be back with something to share soon! Until next time keep scrapping!

1 comment:

Peg said...

Love this page, the paint and colours really highlight your gorgeous pic!