Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

CSI Challenge!

Ok i am back again. I decided to do the challenge over at CSI:Color, Stories, Inspiration, to see what i am on about you can check it out over here. It was a big challenge for me to complete my page and the page changed alot. I actually started with a 12x12 piece of Kraft believe it or not and ended up with an A4 page which i rarely do. So sorry about the clarity of the photo unfortunately the weather is blah here and i cannot get a good photo plus the lighting in my house does not help. So i just want to share the Case File with you first...........





So using the colour scheme and at least two items from the evidence column and one from the testimony column you need to create your page. So here is what i came up with.........





I managed to use from the evidence column mushrooms which were also made from felt, insects/bugs which were the punched out butterfly shapes and the stamped lady beetles, as well as paint drops, and from the testimony column i did my journalling in a spiral. I ended up sticking it all on a piece of transparency. Anyway thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a cool page! That is an adorable photo. Love the transparency background, and your mushrooms are adorable! Great work with the Case File!