Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kaisercraft Sketch #4 challenge.

Another sketch challenge done this time using my stash of Bubblegum Hills range. I struggled with this page because nothing seemed to work where i wanted it to go. This is a reason i don't do sketches very often but i wanted to challenge myself so i carried on. I walked away a lot and tried to think of what i could do and at one stage when i was cutting my paper up for quilling and started to quill my 4 year old was balanced on my knee. I think what is the biggest challenge is i have used mostly the plain sides of the paper and i am more a pattern kind of girl. This said i am happy with the end result. Such a precious photo of my youngest when she used to suck her hand,a lot!!  So here is the sketch i used






And here is what i came up with...............




I had lots of fun attempting to quill and kindy glitzing the flowers. I still have lots of Bubblegum Hills paper to do my Easter pages as well. I do adore this range immensely. Anyway i am going to mosey on off and try and create a little more so until next time keep scrapping!!!

No comments: